Sign up for email updates!>>>

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

02-May-07: Jedd's First Public Strongman Performance

Well, I will enter into the annals of strongman history this weekend.

I will be doing some strength demos between powerlifting events on Saturday, May 5th, 2007, at Johnson City High School in Johnson City New York at an official ADAU raw drug tested meet.

I never had plans to do any such thing, but I was called by the promoter just the other day and asked if I was up to it. I spoke with him tonight and we decided that if he can find a couple extra mats and a hand truck, I will take part in the event.

So, if you are in the area, I invite you to come and check it out. I will also be holding a World Series of Grip Strength booth off to the side during the competition. So not only do you get to see my red face straining on nails and phone books, you can also try your hand at some of the world's most well known Grip implements. If you succeed in lifting all 4 implements that i bring, you will be featured on the Diesel Crew website.

Hope to see you there.

-NAPALM-


Subscribe to Napalm's Corner by Email

No comments: