Sign up for email updates!>>>

Friday, September 12, 2008

Looking for Affiliates for the Nail Bending eBook

As many of you know, I devote much of my strength training time to developing world class Grip Strength. This great journey has included learning the ins and outs of nail, bolt, and bar stock bending.

Along the way, I developed product called the Nail Bending eBook. This is the most complete bending reference material available on the internet, and has gotten many good reviews and testimonials.

Over the last few months, I have been actively recruiting new affiliates to help market my product. In case you are not familiar with affiliate marketing, the way it works is actually very simple.

My Bending eBook sales are all completely automated because I list it on ClickBank. ClickBank is great because when a customer makes a purchase, the ClickBank software completes the sale for you.

I also offer a 50% commission to my affiliates for every sale, meaning that all you have to do is push the product and make sales and you and I split the profits right down the middle. The eBook sells for $39.97.

Signing up for ClickBank is easy. All you have to do is create your own unique ID, pair it with the link that is matched up with my eBook and then start selling. Each sale that you make is credited back to you! You just list my product with the correct link on your blog, site or store page and you never have to do anything ever again.

I stand by the Nail Bending eBook as the best resource material for bending nails, bolts, and all types of short stock. If you are interested in joining my affiliate force, please contact me by email by clicking here.

Let's make money together,

-JEDD JOHNSON-

No comments: