Sign up for email updates!>>>

Monday, November 24, 2008

Adam Glass Bends 100 Grade 5 Bolts!

Yesterday, the Madman from Minot, Adam T. Glass showed that he IS unbreakable by bending 100 Grade 5 bolts measuring 1/4 inch in diameter and 6 inches in length with the heads cut off in 51 minutes.

I spoke to him yesterday before he began and he said that loves to do this type of self challenge about a week before each major appearance he has in order to get his head on right. I could tell when I talked to him that it was going to be no problem for him. Once he lays out a challenge for himself, he just does it.

He took some video of this hour of pain for us all to benefit from:

Part 2



Part 3



Part 4



"I did it because I know I can." - Adam T. Glass, 11/23/08

Great work Adam. Keep inspiring us.

-Jedd-

No comments: