Sign up for email updates!>>>

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

04-Apr-07: Kazmier in the Ring

I finally found a video of Bill Kazmier wrestling in WCW. I remember seeing one match of his when I was maybe 11 years old. Not a great match-up, and Bill obviously was an agile high flier, but it sure is something to see him get in there and mix it up. Luckily, Jim Ross was on the stick and not that pathetic Tony Schiavonne. A young Nick Patrick reffing the match. Unfortunately the post-match interview gets cut off. It would have been cool to see how Kaz was on the mic...


-NAPALM-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great find Jedd. I should dig through some of my old videotapes and see if I've got any wrestling stuff here. It's always great to see again.

mike said...

That was so amazingly mismatched. Cool to see Kaz though. Thanks Jedd