Sign up for email updates!>>>

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gripmas Carol Contest Videos

These are the videos from some of the events and the feats of strength done after the contest. These are from the Gripmas Carol Grip Contest organized by Chris Rice and held in Crooksville Ohio on December 9th.

Josh Dale on the Grippers



Various Competitors on the European Adjustable Pinch Apparatus



My World Record Pinch Attempt



My Reverse Bends



The Sickest Medley - Dave Thornton



Various Feats of Strength



My Double Original Blob Deadlift



-NAPALM-

3 comments:

NYMIKE said...

Awesome stuff, almost had the world record too. Are there any competitions in 08 in NY / NJ / PA / CT planned?

Jedd Johnson, CSCS said...

There is one planned for Feb in Massachusetts.

Not sure about NJ, NY, PA or CT.

Maybe you could put one on...I could help you set it up. Email me if you're interested.

NYMIKE said...

Unfortunately I don't have a venue to hold the contest, if someone else does I would love to participate some time in 08.