Sign up for email updates!>>>

Friday, August 15, 2008

5 Tips for Increased Nail Bending Performance

Many people have been emailing me about some of the little things they can do to help their bending. Sometimes, it's the little things that matter the most. Here are 5 tips you can use to immediately increasing your nail bending performance - straight from my Nail Bending eBook.

1. Make sure the wraps you use are TIGHT. If the wraps are loose, they will slip. If they are tight, the nail will bend easier.

2. Make sure you put chalk inside the wraps. This will secure the wraps even better and help you really torque down on the nail.

3. Chalk your hands. If your hands are sweaty, you won't be able to grip what you are bending with the utmost power. Chalk your palms, the back of your hands, and in between the fingers for the best grip.

4. Tighten your whole body. In my Nail Bending eBook, I talk about radiant tension. This is tension that pulsates throughout the body and gives you a boost in strength, and many people do not realize it. Tighten everything up before you start the bend. this will pay huge dividends in the kink and the crush-down.

5. Warm up well. Warm up your entire body before bending. Some of my best bending sessions took place after a full workout. That might be a bit too much pre-bending work for some though. At the least do some movements for the entire body to get the blood flowing. I never bend anything until I have a decent head sweat going. This also helps prevent injuries!

These 5 simple tips have helped me out big time. Do them consistently and you will see a difference. When i tell people these things, I can see a light bulb flash in their head, and they often say, "Why didn't I think of that?" Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference.

For more tips that will instantly change your bending performance, you've gotta check out my Nail Bending eBook. At just $39.97, it's a steal!

-NAPALM-

No comments: