Sign up for email updates!>>>

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stronger Grippers with Thumb Training?

I just sent this out to my newsletter and thought I would post it here for those of you who still stop by.

I know that Grippers are one of the most widely recognized and most obsessive part of Grip Strength training.

Many people think that in order to close big grippers, they have to do a tremendous amount of gripper work ONLY.

While volume with the grippers can be a good thing, there are other ways to train the hands in order to improve gripper performance.

One such way to bring up your grippers without doing more gripper work is by training the thumb.

Now, you might be thinking, what does the thumb have to do with Grip Training?

Actually, the thumb is very important in a good solid crush because it serves as a foundation for the back handle of the gripper, especially the thumb pad.

Adding size to the thumb pad will actually strengthen your gripper power because that foundation on the back handle will be more stable.

For instance, check out what Chris Hope recently wrote in a comment on my blog regarding Home Made Strength II:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
I got this downloadable DVD, and the info is great. I've made the modified pony clamp, and it has helped me to rep the COC#1, and I'm only 2mm off on the 1.5. The 8 week workout video is also great, giving me some great ideas for mixing up my grip training.
Thanks Jedd!
Chris Hope
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

If you are looking to increase your Gripper strength, then you HAVE to include some direct thumb work, and there aren’t many better or CHEAPER ways than the way I show you in Home Made Strength II.

In fact, the Thumb Clamp tool I show you how to build in HMS 2 might cost you $9 total, compared to $50 to $75 for other lever-style devices on the market.

If manhandling BIG GRIPPERS while SAVING nearly $50 is something you’d like to do, then check out Home Made Strength II.

All the best in your training,

Jedd

P.S. Just as Chris said, the HMS2 downloadable DVD is accompanied by an 8-Week Grip Program Video and PDF that will show you 24 other awesome Grip Exercises. Get ready to have a handshake that will break bones! Get HMS2 here = > Home Made Strength II

No comments: