Sign up for email updates!>>>

Friday, February 13, 2009

Diesel Newsletter Testimonial

Got this in my email the other day from a satisfied subscriber to our email newsletter.

    "YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
    I love getting the diesel newsletters. I'm a bit short of funds, to purchase the books your offering. But I'm looking forward to the knowledge in store. I'm really concerned with core strength. I've been training to do a straight body front lever. My buddy does multiple sets of these, like he's breathing.
    Satisfied reader,
    J.Paul
    P.S. - one legged squats kick my ass... I love training them, even though it's a bitch. Soon it won't be. Peace."
You can sign up for our newsletter at no cost what-so-ever!
Sign up for our newsletters!
Email:


Speaking of one-leg squats, here's avideo smitty recently put together that was sent out in our newsletter:



-Jedd-

No comments: