Sign up for email updates!>>>

Monday, July 27, 2009

30 Ways to Up Your Bench



It's time to Up Your Bench.

AJ Roberts has put together an unbelievable system to increase your bench press. I just got an insider look at it and it looks awesome.

Look, AJ is a professional powerlifter who trains right at West Side Barbell.

AJ is an awesome guy. I recently hung out with him in New Jersey one night after a day-long seminar and not only is he cool to hang out and joke with, but the information he gave me in that one conversation helped me add 40-lbs onto my bench press.

He's already put up a free 29-minute video on the 30 biggest mistakes people make on the bench press. You can check it out now by clicking here ===> 30 ways to Up Your Bench.

This week, he is releasing his brand new product and I actually put together bonus for it about Grip Considerations for the Bench Press. It is over 50 minutes in length itself.

For now, go check out AJ's fr.ee video and sign up for his newsletter.

If you want to put some weight on your bench press, then AJ is your man. He'll show you how to make it happen.

AJ's Link: Up Your Bench

All the best in your training.

-Jedd-

No comments: