Sign up for email updates!>>>

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nail Bending is Fun


Image from WorldsStrongestLibrarian.com


Josh Hanagarne, the World's Strongest Librarian, recently posted a review of my Nail Bending eBook.

Nail Bending eBook Review

Bending nails really is fun, but even more than that it is exciting. It is hard to describe what it feels like to hit a new Personal Record when bending.

I liken it to hitting a home run off a really good pitcher.

For instance, when I was in high school, I could hit pretty well, but had a hard time against lefties, especially this one kid from Wyalusing named Matt Haverly.

I knew I could hit this kid's fastball, but this one game he was feeding me curveballs all night and before I knew it, I had already struck out twice against him.

In my last at bat against Haverly in this one particular game (it might have actually been the very last time I ever faced him) for some reason he started me off with a fastball and I crushed it over the fence for the homer.

The conditions changed and my confidence combined with him trying to slip a fastball past me resulted in a home run and a Personal Record for me against him.

Very similar, I tried multiple times to bend my first red nail in August 2004 only to fail the first two times I tried that summer.

I guess when I finally bent the red nail, it was all just perfect. Like batting against Haverly, I knew I could bend the red nail, I just hadn't done it yet. Then finally everything fell in place, the red nail "gave me a fastball" and I hit it over the fence for a homerun and new bending PR!

The same thing will happen to all of you. If you try hard enough and often enough, you will break through your bending plateaus and get new personal records.

All the best in your training,

-Jedd-

P.S. You can pick up your copy of the Nail Bending eBook here ===>Nail Bending Info

Subscribe to
NAPALM'S NEWSLETTER
Don't miss a thing!
:

No comments: